1. Everything Means Nothing To Me (Smith) 3:13
2. All I Want (Mitchell) 3:51
3. Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar) (Brecht-Weill) 2:48
4. One Caress (Gore) 3:54
5. Creep (Radiohead) 4:11
6. Soul Love (Bowie) 3:53
7. Faith (Michael) 2:40
8. Hey (Thompson) 3:33
9. Fool On The Hill (Lennon-McCartney) 3:36
10. Don’t Your Worry ‘Bout A Thing (Wonder) 2:53
11. Nobody Home (Waters) 3:11
12. Heart Of Glass (Harry-Stein) 3:15
13. Cherry Coloured Funk (Fraser-Guthrie-Raymonde) 3:31
All songs by their respective composers noted above. Arrangements by Erika Lloyd and Cameron Mizell.
Erika Lloyd – Vocals Cameron Mizell – Guitars and all other instruments
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Cameron Mizell with Erika Lloyd in Brooklyn, NY from April to June, 2009; Except “Fool On The Hill” recorded and mixed by Erika Lloyd and Brad Whiteley.
Written by Radiohead
Cameron Mizell is a freelance guitarist, music teacher, and musicians' advocate, in Brooklyn, NY. He performs frequently in NYC with a wide variety of ensembles. When not playing guitar, he writes for MusicianWages.com, a website about musician careers he co-founded in 2008.